Sommersby Village is professionally managed by At Home Apartments. You've got questions... we've got answers.
1) What are the requirements to lease a townhome?
At Home Apartments does not discriminate against residents or prospective residents based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or age. At Home Apartments does require favorable credit, an unblemished criminal report, previous housing background check, and a monthly income three times the monthly rent.
2) When can I view a model home at sommersby village?
3) What are the Sommersby Village lease terms?
Your lease agreement will be for twelve (12) months.
4) What fees are refundable?
We require a $45 application fee per applicant. This fee is non-refundable and covers the necessary background and credit checks. The security and pet deposit(s) are fully refundable and will be returned to you the month after you move out less any costs associated with damages, cleaning, or unpaid rent.
5) What is the pet policy?
We welcome cats and dogs at Sommersby Village. You may have up to two (2) pets and you are required to pay the pet fees listed below.
6) Is Sommerby Village a smoke-free community?
Yes, we are pleased to offer you smoke-free living.
7) Can I pay my monthly rent online?
Yes - we require all residents to pay online and offer a convenient resident portal.
8) What if I have a maintenance request?
All non-emergency maintenance requests can be made conveniently online through your resident portal. We also have an after-hours EMERGENCY phone number for you call.
9) How much notice is required to end my lease?
We require a written Notice to Vacate form given to the management office two full rental periods prior to your intended move date. For example: your lease ends on 9/30 and you wish to vacate that day. We need to receive your written request to vacate by 7/30.
10) What if I have to move out before my lease is up?
We offer a lease-buyout option if the situation does arise. All terms and conditions should be discussed with our property manager.
11) Does At Home Apartments require renter's insurance?
Not at this time. Keep in mind our (At Home Apartments) insurance policy only covers the building itself, and not your personal belongings. Most car insurance companies offer you the option of renter's insurance, which can sometimes be less expensive when combined with your auto policy.
12) Does At Home Apartments Allow sub-leasing or Airbnb?
We do not allow sub-leasing or Airbnb rental at any of our communities.
13) Does SOmmerby Village offer furnished townhomes?
No, we do not offer furnished living at any of our At Home Apartments communities.